46 Stocks Moving In Tuesday’s Mid-Day Session
- Medigus Ltd. (NASDAQ: MDGS) shares climbed 57.2% to $2.97 after the company announced it was informed by Smart Repair Pro that all of Amazon’s required regulatory processes were completed, which allows for the opening of its store in the UK, France, Italy, Germany and Spain.
- J.Jill, Inc. (NYSE: JILL) gained 31.4% to $0.8998 after TowerBrook disclosed a 70.4% active stake in the company.
- Auris Medical Holding Ltd. (NASDAQ: EARS) shares climbed 29.8% to $1.0950. Bloomberg reported that Johnson & Johnson was accused in a lawsuit of deceiving investors regarding performance-based earnings from Auris Health. Traders mistake Auris Medical for Auris Health which was acquired by Johnson & Johnson. Auris Medical is not related to Auris Health.
- Altimmune, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALT) shares rose 27.1% to $16.01. Altimmune yesterday published positive pre-clinical data on its new COVID-19 vaccine candidate.
- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXTD) shares climbed 26.3% to $0.4205.
- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. (NASDAQ: MFH) shares climbed 21.1% to $3.03.
- Fathom Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: FTHM) gained 18.4% to $23.86
- Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd. (NASDAQ: ENLV) rose 15.8% to $13.09 following a 4% decline on Monday. Enlivex Therapeutics recently issued positive news related to the company’s COVID-19 treatment.
- ReneSola Ltd (NYSE: SOL) gained 14% to $3.8650. ReneSola shares dropped 18% on Monday after reporting a $5 million registered direct offering.
- Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. (NYSE: ETH) shares rose 13.2% to $17.69 after the company issued strong Q1 guidance.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: EBON) surged 12.4% to $10.34. Ebang International, last month, established subsidiary in Canada in preparation of establishing digital asset financial service platform.
- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (NASDAQ: IEA) shares gained 12.1% to $7.68. Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives recently secured $17 million construction project with the California Dept. of Transportation.
- SOS Limited (NYSE: SOS) gained 12% to $2.3796.
- Color Star Technology Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: CSCW) rose 12.2% to $0.6060 after gaining over 11% on Monday.
- Lazydays Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAZY) shares rose 9.8% to $16.84. Lazydays Holdings, yesterday, said it expects preliminary Q3 sales of $216 million.
- InMode Ltd. (NASDAQ: