48 Stocks Moving In Tuesday’s Mid-Day Session
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: LXRX) shares climbed 42.7% to $1.8409 as the company disclosed that both the SOLOIST and SCORED Phase 3 studies achieved their primary endpoints.
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SQBG) shares climbed 28.7% to $9.07 after the company swung to a profit in the third quarter.
- Yunhong CTI Ltd. (NASDAQ: CTIB) rose 28.7% to $2.33.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. (NASDAQ: RIOT) gained 27.6% to $5.23.
- Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: GSMG) shares climbed 24.8% to $3.27 after the company said it completed the closing of the subscription agreement with Hong Kong Duoku Limited, an affiliate of Baidu Yi Xin Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. at a purchase price of $10.31 per share.
- Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGEN) climbed 23.5% to $19.46 after the company’s 10%+ owner Logos Global Master Fund reported a 476,667 share purchase at an average price of $4.76 per share.
- AXT, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXTI) gained 21.6% to $9.53 after the company announced plans to merge two of its raw materials companies into its wafer manufacturing company Tongmei and list Tongmei shares on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
- Net Element, Inc. (NASDAQ: NETE) shares surged 21.4% to $8.92. The company on Monday reported Q3 results.
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KNDI) climbed 19.4% to $9.57 after the company reported it received approval from Texas to offer a rebate on its vehicles.
- IRSA Propiedades Comerciales S.A. (NASDAQ: IRCP) gained 19.2% to $13.80.
- Evogene Ltd. (NASDAQ: EVGN) gained 17.8% to $2.84.
- Paramount Group, Inc. (NYSE: PGRE) surged 16.2% to $9.64. Paramount Group’s board unanimously rejected $9.50-$10.50 per share cash offer from Bow Street.
- Emerald Holding, Inc. (NYSE: EEX) shares climbed 16.1% to $3.89. Emerald, last week, appointed Hervé Sedky as President and Chief Executive Officer.
- Palantir Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: PLTR) surged 16% to $18.48.
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MARA) shares rose 16% to $2.89. Marathon Patent, last week, released Q3 results.
- PLx Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: PLXP) gained 15.6% to $5.04 after the company …