Top 50 Company Reports for the Food, Beverage & Tobacco Industry in 2020 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
The “Top 50 Reports for Food, Beverage & Tobacco” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Top 50 Reports for the Food, Beverage & Tobacco Industry contains a comprehensive report for each of the top 50 companies in the industry (ranked by sales or revenue).
These fundamental data reports are derived from the Worldscope Database which covers over 98% of the world’s market capitalization and represents the leading public companies in over 100 countries. The proprietary Quality Rating – a measure of corporate risk – is assigned to each company.
- Timely and accurate information on the leading companies in the global industry
- Unified Format across the world (consistent format for all companies and countries)
- Deep research content (up to 10-years of historical analysis)
- Broad base of research (up to 40 unique sub-reports on each company)
- Proprietary Quality Rating (provides a measure of corporate risk)
- Deeply discounted price of bundled industry reports – compared to purchase of individual company reports.
The following description applies to each of the 50 company reports that are included in the Top 50 product
Quantitative analyses of financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Sources of Capital), extensive ratio tables (Accounting, Asset Utilization, Employee Efficiency, Fixed Charges Coverage, Leverage Analysis, Liquidity Analysis, Per-share Data and Profitability Analysis) and proprietary Quality Rating analyses tables. The Quality Rating – a measure of corporate risk – examines the liquidity of the stock, …