Ultrafiltration Membranes: Technologies and Global Market Forecasts to 2025 with COVID-19 Analysis
Dublin, Nov. 19, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Ultrafiltration Membranes: Technologies and Global Markets” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic has currently halted progress and is impacting economies across the world. Governments worldwide are taking measures to lockdown their respective countries, especially affected cities, to contain the spread of the virus. Governments are also taking necessary measures to contain the economic slowdown.
The report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of every industry is being impacted worldwide, which indirectly affects the ultrafiltration membrane market. The market is expected to bounce back in 2021, due to governments providing relief packages and disaster aid packages to boost economies.
This report presents the forecast for ultrafiltration membrane technologies for 2020 to 2025 on a volume and value basis, with 2019 considered as a base year. Value is measured in millions of U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation, while volume is measure in thousand square feet area units. These forecasts are further broken down by end applications. Individual end applications are further broken down by membrane material and geographic region. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ revenues.
The end-user application breakdown includes:
- Industrial processes
- Food and beverage
- Potable water
The report covers the following membrane material:
- Ceramic and others
The regional breakdown focuses on the following geographic areas:
- North America
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report includes:
- An overview of the markets and technologies for ultrafiltration membranes
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of CAGRs through 2025
- Assessment of market dynamics, i.e., drivers, restraints and opportunities and discussion on future outlook and expectations from ultrafiltration membrane industry
- Evaluation of current market size, market forecast, and market share analysis of the leading suppliers of the industry
- Briefing about the current worth of UF modules, cassettes, …