- Total revenues1 up 6% at 200m
- EBITDA1 up 33% yoy to 57m
- Successful delivery of product roadmap
- Further progress ahead of the eBay Classifieds Group acquisition
- Adevinta ASA (ADE) (Adevinta or the Company) reported a solid start to 2021 with revenues1 up 6% compared to the same period last year, or up 7% excluding impacts of disposal, acquisitions and forex, demonstrating further performance improvement despite the challenging environment.
Online classifieds revenues improved 8% (of which 5% is attributable to transactional services) compared to Q1 2020, when the Group saw strong performance until the Covid crisis started.