STOCKHOLM, May 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
- Revenues increased 42.6% to 48.1 million (33.7).
- EBITDA increased 64.2% to 8.6 million (5.2).
- The EBITDA margin increased to 17.8% (15.5%).
- EBIT increased 66.3% to 6.5 million (3.9).
- Earnings after tax increased 140% to 6.1 million (2.5).
- Earnings per share, basic and diluted, increased 160% to 0.13 (0.05).
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS IN THE QUARTER AND AFTER THE END OF THE QUARTER
- Revenues increased 42.6% from Q1 2020 driven by strong development in all segments and the acquisition of BtoBet, a leading sportsbook provider, in September 2020.
- Organic growth of 35.6% from Q1 2020.
- B2B revenues grew 46.2% from Q1 2020 with organic growth of 36.6%.
- BtoBet's sportsbook platform licensed in the UK and first sportsbook deal signed with UK-based operator.
- Significantly strengthened presence in the US through game deals with Rush Street Interactive (RSI) in New Jersey and US based platform provider GAN.
- Pariplay granted an Interim iGaming Supplier License for the state of West Virginia.
- Announced a review of the B2C segment to assist Aspire Global to focus on its growing B2B ambitions and its market-leading technology, while also accelerating the B2C's growth.
- During March 2021, the company's major shareholders funded the company with a 10.3 million bridge loan to enable the redemption of the senior secured bond due 6 April 2021.