BERKELEY, Calif., April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --Eleven early-stage startups have joined the Batchery's three-month Deep Dive program for entrepreneurs. The program focuses on helping startups get over their first set of growth hurdles. Each company will experience a three-pronged approach, which combines high-touch mentorship from the Batchery's Investor Advisor community, a twelve-week class that covers all aspects of “Startup 101,“ and a rotation of roundtables and partnerships to strategically catalyze their growth.
These companies are the first of two “batches“ of startups that will work with the Batchery in 2021. This new batch includes a wide variety of companies in multiple domains. Included are:
- Nicslabinternet infrastructure hardware and software
- qChangecoaching and leadership software
- hoppsB2C application for the food and beverage industry
- Revitalize Energywellness supplements and consumables
- Peoplelogic.aiteambuilding and HR software
- Crypcentracrypto assets evaluation software
- Ai-Opscontrol system hardware and software
- Dashibleretail and ecommerce software
- Skygridcloud computing and networking
- Guildehome renovation and construction software
- Melody Nestmusic industry marketplace
The goal of the program is to expose startups to investment opportunities, including direct funding from the Batchery Angels, as well as provide a nurturing experience for entrepreneurs. “My favorite part about the Batchery,“ explains Tyler Stuart, Co-Founder of Golfkicks, from cohort 6, “is that everyone in their community has an optimisticthis company is going to be successfulattitude versus the more typicalmost startups failmindset. We love the mix of personalities and investor advisor backgrounds, which results in a well-rounded perspective of how the rest of the world hears your story.“ Since the Batchery was founded in 2015 they have helped more than 140 companies take off and grow.