Dublin, Jan. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The “Global and China Automotive Intelligent Cockpit Design Trend Report, 2020“ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Center console integrated display designs from dual-screen and triple-screen to quint-screen display, for example, have been adopted by quite a few OEMs in 2020, besides the usual console and cluster designs.
Outperforming conventional ones in intelligence and comfort, intelligent cockpits provide more and more electronics in the vehicle and cater to user needs better. They are evolving apace alongside rapid advances in new intelligence technologies and new materials.
Automotive intelligent cockpit design will be headed in the directions below:
- The Intelligent cockpit will bear richer versatility.
- Multi-channel, fused interaction will become a mainstay in human-vehicle interaction.
- 3D, multiple screen, large-size display and diversified layout will provide the trends for intelligent cockpit display.
- “User experience“-centric cockpit scenario-based interaction modes will become pervasive.
- The maturing new materials for intelligent surfaces will likely enable every surface with interaction ability.
- Touch feedback will be a key technology for higher level of safety.
- Software systems will play a key means to differentiate cockpits.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Design Ideas and Trends of Automotive Intelligent Cockpit
1.1 Status Quo of Intelligent Cockpit Design and Layout
1.1.1 Overview of Automotive Intelligent Cockpit
1.1.2 Development Trends of Automotive Cockpit
1.1.3 Statistics of Cockpits Configured into Main New Vehicle Models, 2020
1.1.4 Cockpit Configurations of Vehicle Models
1.2 Design Trends of Automotive Intelligent Cockpit
2 Design Trends of Automotive Intelligent Cockpit Display
2.1 Cockpit Display Design
2.1.1 Status Quo of Cockpit Display Design
2.1.2 Deployments of Main Companies in Cockpit Display
2.1.3 Development Trends of Cockpit Cluster Display
Full story available on Benzinga.com