The “Head-Up Display Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis“ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The HUD market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 29% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the head-up display (HUD) market looks promising with opportunities in the aviation and automotive industries. The major drivers for this market are increase in awareness on passenger and vehicle safety, the increasing demand for connected vehicles, and the growing demand for technologically advanced HUDs.
A more than 150 pages report is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the head-up display market report then read this report.
The study includes the head-up display market size and forecast for the head-up display market through 2024, segmented by product type, end use industry, component, and region.
Some of the Head-Up Display companies profiled in this report include Nippon Seiki, Continental, Visteon, Denso, BAE Systems, Pioneer Corporation, Microvision, Thales Group, Garmin, Panasonic, and others.
Some of the features of Head-Up Display Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Head-up display market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by product type, component, end use industry, and region.
- Regional analysis: Head-up display market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis ...
Full story available on Benzinga.com