GOTHENBURG, Sweden, May 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Vicore Pharma Holding AB (publ) publishes the interim report for the first quarter 2021.
Important events during the first quarter
- In February, Vicore completed a directed share issue raising 336 MSEK. The share issue was approved at an Extraordinary General Meeting in March.
- In March, Vicore reported top-line data from the mechanistic phase II study in systemic sclerosis and Raynaud's phenomenon (SSc) showing that C21 increased bloodflow in fibrotic tissue.
Important events after the period
- In May, Vicore announced that it has entered into a collaboration agreement with Alex Therapeutics for the development of a digital therapeutic (DTx) for patients living with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
Financial overview for the period
January 1 March 31, 2021
- Net sales amounted to 0.0 MSEK (0.0)
- The operating loss was -47.5 MSEK (-28.8)
- Loss for the period amounted to -48.1 MSEK (-28.4)
- Loss per share, before and after dilution, was -0.76 SEK (-0.56)
- On March 31, 2021, cash and cash equivalents and short-term investments amounted to 589.9 MSEK (318.7 MSEK as of December 31, 2020)